Become a sponsor
Sponsors have the opportunity to support rural and urban students with varying GPAs become academic decathletes, critical thinkers and our state and country’s future leaders.
Support Alaska’s Academic Decathlon/Pentathlon Programs!
There are lots of wonderful academic competitions where students can prove they are the best in any given subject. Academic Decathlon (High School) and Pentathlon (Middle School) aren’t about any of that. This program isn’t about mastering a single subject, but ten different skills and disciplines.
Most importantly, the Academic Decathlon programs challenge students to work at their individual best and as an integral part of a team composed of students with different skill and ability levels.
Here, in Alaska, the Academic Decathlon/Pentathlon programs engages students from Ketchikan to the North Slope Borough and is a statewide program that:
- Creates our state’s future leaders
- Rewards academic achievements
- Brings together teams – comprised of students of all GPA levels - from around the state
- Sends our winning team to represent Alaska at the United States Academic Decathlon and the Academic Pentathlon National Competitions
Your support counts
Sponsorship donations fuel this program and can be designated for either the high school, middle school or both programs for the following uses:
- In-person Event Costs (Academic Decathlon High School Program)
- Medals and Trophies
- Curriculum Scholarships to Schools
- Travel Funds for Winning Teams to Represent Alaska at National Competitions
- Operational Costs
Premier Partner: $25,000+
Platinum Sponsor: $15,000+
Gold Sponsor: $7,500+
Silver Sponsor: $5,000+
Bronze Sponsor: $1,000+
- Company name, logo and link to company website on all Alaska Academic Decathlon/Pentathlon communications on an April-April cycle.
- Communication efforts include recruitment/outreach materials sent to every school district/school board/high school/middle school in the state, monthly newsletters to coaches and teams, social media posts and webinars/training for coaches and students.
- Sponsors will be prominently featured during the in-person Academic Decathlon State Competition and have the opportunity to meet and mingle with college-bound students and their coaches.