Become a sponsor
Support Alaska’s 2021 - 2022 Academic Decathlon/Pentathlon Programs!
There are lots of wonderful academic competitions where students can prove they are the best in any given subject. Academic Decathlon (High School) and Pentathlon (Middle School) isn’t about any of that.This program isn’t about mastering a single subject, but ten different skills and disciplines.
Most importantly, the Academic Decathlon programs challenge students to work at their individual best and as an integral part of a team composed of students with different skill and ability levels.
Here, in Alaska, the Academic Decathlon/Pentathlon programs engages students from Ketchikan to the North Slope Borough and is a statewide program that:
- Creates our state’s future leaders
- Rewards academic achievements
- Brings together teams – comprised of students of all GPA levels - from around the state
- Sends our winning team to represent Alaska at the United States Academic Decathlon and the Academic Pentathlon National Competitions
Sponsorship donations fuel this program and can be designated for either the high school, middle school or both programs for the following uses:
- In-person Event Costs (Academic Decathlon HIgh School Program)
- Scholarships (Academic Decathlon High School Program)
- Medals and Trophies (High School and Middle School Program)
- Curriculum Scholarships to Schools (High School and Middle School Program)
- Travel Funds for Winning Teams to Represent Alaska at National Competitions (High School and Middle School Program)
- Operational Costs (Both Programs)
Reach your audience
The Alaska Academic Decathlon/Pentathlon sponsors have the opportunity to reach school administrators, school board members, teachers, college-bound students and their communities!
- Company name, logo and link to company website on all Alaska Academic Decathlon/Pentathlon communications that start in April 2021 and end in April 2022.
- Communication efforts include recruitment/outreach materials sent to every school district/school board/high school/middle school in the state, monthly newsletters to coaches and teams, social media posts and webinars/training for coaches and students.
- Sponsors will be prominently featured during the in-person Academic Decathlon State Competition (February 2022) and have the opportunity to meet and mingle with college-bound students and their coaches.